Friday, February 13, 2009

That feeling is coming back

I am in full mode to begin an art project. I haven't painted in quite some time and I'm overdo for to release some artistic flow. Seeing as it is a three day weekend and all, that is exactly how I will be spending my Monday. I'm heading out this weekend in search of supplies, any suggestions? I'm looking for quality products at a low low price, I know that sounds like a car ad. My inspiration will be life in general, it's ins and outs and ups and downs, I'll focus mostly on the ins and ups though. I like to stay in a positive frame. Hopefully next week, I will have some photos of the work I am attempting. Monday I will make a cup of tea or pour a glass of wine, put some Aretha on and then squeeze the paint out. After that, I will hopefully create a masterpiece and this blog will be taken to the next level. However you spend your weekend, remember to add some color!

No comments:

Post a Comment