Friday, February 6, 2009

this is probably one of my favorite pieces of art that i own. this was given to me by a very close friend and talented artist, david bluesky. he gave this to me shortly before tim and i moved to denver to mark the occasion. i like it messy. it says alot about being confused about things but somehow coming together with something beautiful. this image is actually not turned right side up, it should be hung lengthwise, but another great thing about art is: its yours and you can do what you want with it. but just to let you know, i generally like to keep the painting right side up for respect of the artist's vision and this piece has been returned to it's rightful position. i love color and i love tranquil caos and this piece offers both to me.

1 comment:

  1. a little bit Chinese style in it :)

    welcome to my Blog http://besoulmate.blogspot.com/
    I just started so hope you like it:)

    best wishes

    Mate

    ReplyDelete